Bluestone Financial Memos | Industry News, Updates and Information
Clients Image

Bluestone Memos

Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
3 WAYS TO SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE YOUR FINANCES

We’re just back from Orlando Florida where we attended the LEADERSHIP FORUM 2019 conference. Financial author and commentator Preet Banerjee was one of the many excellent speakers we listened to.  We’ve actually heard him speak before, and have read his book, but it’s always interesting to listen to him.  He succinctly sums up the three…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
WEALTH FOR LIFE

It’s been over a decade since the last financial/economic crisis.  Historically that’s a long time, so it’s easy to become complacent.  But wise investors remember the past.  Just consider: 1987 Black Monday; 1988 collapse of Long-Term Capital hedge fund; 1997 Asian currency crisis; 2000 bursting of the dot-com bubble; 2001/02 accounting scandals of Enron and…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
GRATITUDE & PEACE

Today is World Gratitude Day, and International Day of Peace. It’s a wonderful day to be grateful that, irrespective of the strain, stress and strife around us, peace is the North Star that shines in the human soul, drawing us to unity; we will get there!

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
PEACE OF MIND

We can’t predict. Financial and economic ups and downs are impossible to predict.  Yet the media is full of predictions…mostly negative… especially these days, they daily predict recession and falling financial markets.  They don’t know, and they might be wrong.  We may have continued economic growth and rising financial markets. But we can prepare. Being…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
CONVERSATION

Conversation…there’s power in conversation.  It’s where our thoughts and feelings and goals and aspirations take shape; we transcend and transform in conversation. At BluestoneFinancial we want to offer conversations about securing wealth and enjoying well-being in multiple formats so that each client can engage in the ways they find most suitable. If you have never…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
TFSA

The Tax Free Savings Account, TFSA, is the best investment account. Just consider: tax free growth, tax free withdrawals, and tax free transfer to a named beneficiary; that’s great tax planning, great retirement planning and great estate planning. As it turns out, the TFSA is not the cash management/savings account it appeared to be in…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
BluestoneSeminar

Thank you so much to all who attended our Summer BluestoneSeminar. Summer is usually our smaller group but this year we had a wonderful roomful.  And we just love the way you all fill the room with warmth. We were glad to share some thoughts about “HOW TO BE RICH” and how we want to…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
HOW TO BE RICH

Today we mailed you something that we are very excited about: our new booklet, How To Be Rich.  We would be honoured if you took the time to read it, and if you feel like chatting about it we’d love to hear from you. Also in the mailing is your invitation to our July 27…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
HAPPY CANADA DAY WEEKEND

We drink pop, not soda; it’s a loonie, not a dollar; and we say eh. We invented the paint roller, peanut butter, the telephone, insulin, and basketball. We are nice people.  We help others.  We welcome immigrants. We are a land of good government, the rule of law, peace, order and safety. We are multicultural,…

Read More
Bluestone Financial Memo Logo
10% RULE

There are countless budgeting strategies; some good, some bad, some complicated, and some just plain silly.  We think the very best budgeting system is to follow the 10% rule: invest 10% of your income, monthly, and live on the remaining 90%. This is a simple sure-fire way to grow wealth.  For example, $1,000 invested monthly…

Read More

Let’s connect. We’re happy to hear from you.

Discover How to be Rich

Download our free
"How to be Rich” e-Booklet

E-Booklet